Monday 23 June 2014

NABAFWBAFNFWBACF - the return


So where might one find the NotABAflightwithaBAflightnumberforwhichBAcollectfare (NABAFWBAFNFWBACF for short ) on the return journey.

So the one we are looking for is the online check-in facility for the ABZ -KOI stage of the journey ?

I'll start on the BA website, with the flight reference login.



Flight details say LON-Aberdeen. Its listed but im looking for the ability to check in online.

So I'll look in the Flybe website.
For residents of the Scottish Islands there is the Air Discount Scheme. I can login in to (the same) ADS through the Flybe website or the BA website

 I've got a Flybe account. The previous  NABAFWBAFNFWBACF appeared on the Flybe website.
So I login to the Flybe website and look for a flight


  It says no flights.

So I log out of that and log into the the Flybe website , with my BA flight reference. Remember, this is a NABAFWBAFNFWBACF booking.
 And Flybe can list both the BA flight and the NABAFWBAFNFWBACF.




So I think I've found it.

See , in 36 hours , where the online check-in can actually happen ?









No comments:

Post a Comment